Gasketed plate heat exchangers are efficient heat exchange devices formed by a series of corrugated thin metal sheets and gaskets. The hot and cold fluids between the plates are separated by sealing gaskets so that they flow independently in the flow channels on both sides.
The heat transfer coefficient of gasketed plate heat exchangers is 3-5 times higher than that of the shell and tube heat exchanger because the hot and cold fluids can reach a high degree of turbulence when they flow in the plate channels which have certain corrugated shapes on the plate surface.
Gasketed plate heat exchangers are a type of heat exchanger that uses a series of thin metal plates with gaskets between them to transfer heat between two fluids. The two fluids flow through the heat exchanger in separate channels, with the hot fluid flowing through one set of channels and the cold fluid flowing through the other set of channels.
As the two fluids flow through the heat exchanger, heat is transferred from the hot fluid to the cold fluid through the thin metal plates. The gaskets between the plates help to create a seal between the two fluids, preventing them from mixing and allowing for efficient heat transfer.
The design of the gasketed plate heat exchangers allows for a large amount of heat transfer to occur in a relatively small space, making it a very efficient and compact heat exchanger. The heat transfer efficiency can also be improved by adjusting the flow rate, temperature, and other parameters of the fluids flowing through the heat exchanger.
Gasketed plate heat exchangers are commonly used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications, including HVAC systems, refrigeration, food processing, and chemical processing.
Gasketed plate heat exchanger is mainly composed of plates, sealing gaskets, fixed plates, movable plates, carrying bars, guiding bars, columns, support columns tightening bolts and nuts, frame feet, etc.
1) High heat exchange efficiency and low operating cost – Compared with shell-and-tube heat exchanger, its heat exchange effect is 3-5 times.
2) Compact design – Small footprint.
3) Easy to install – Occupying only 1/5 to 1/8 of the space required by shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
3) Convenient maintenance – Easy to disassemble and clean.
4) Convenient expansion – Open the heat exchanger to increase the number of plates.
5) The NTU value is large – The minimum temperature difference can be 1 degree.
6) Reliable – At HFM, we strictly adhere to the highest standards of quality and safety, ensuring all of our products meet the rigorous. requirements of GRG, FDA, and SGS certifications.
Stainless Steel: 304L, 316L，904L
Special Metals: 254SMO, Hastelloy 276, Titanium, Nickel200/201
NBR, NBR-HT, EPDM, EPDM-HT, Viton,CR
Design Pressure: Max 25bar
Design Temperature: -20~180℃